CLRNASeq software was specifically developed for
discovering, profiling and quantifying RNA transcripts. CLRNASeq has an
intuitive interface with point and click menu options giving users the
power to browse and compare mRNA expression patterns in seconds.
Features of CLRNASeq
Intuitive point and click interface empowering researchers
to easily perform complex analyses without the need to rely on
bioinformatics specialists or a dedicated infrastructure
- View transcript expressions, of multiple samples, mapped to the reference genome of client’s choice
- Perform differential gene expression analysis between any two selected samples (DEG Browser)
- Perform metabolic and pathway enrichment analyses of two
differentially expressed RNA-Seq samples through the KEGG and COG
- Find gene groups with similar expression patterns using
our XcluSim module created based on the hierarchical, SOM and K-Means
- Highly sophisticated and publication ready charts, graphs and statistical tables
- Export raw sequence data and pertinent statistics as Excel, text or FASTA files for secondary analyses
- In order to run CLRNASeq? you must first obtain a license key.
- To apply for a free license key, first sign up for an account.
- Then click on the “Apply” button below and the license key
will appear below. Note, you must be logged in to see the license key.
- Once you download CLRNASeq you will need to enter the license key in order to run the software for the first time.
- In order to install CLRNASeq for Windows, a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) must be installed.
- For MS Windows, download and install the software version highlighted below.
MS Windows OS